Careers at pioneer critical power
Unexpected power disruptions can cause serious injury, business interruption, or data loss for organizations using computers, data centers, and other hardware. For these businesses, having a properly maintained Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) system is crucial to the safety preparedness of their operation.
Pioneer Critical Power offers two UPS maintenance plans: an annual visit or bi-annual visits. Our expert technicians come out to inspect and ensure your system is properly functioning and prepared for any unexpected interruptions.
uPS Maintenance Plan Options
One (1) Visit Per Year
Includes lubrication of bearings with inspection for abnormal conditions (when applicable and possible). The annual visit also includes a 25-point inspection and functional tests of the following components:
- Rectifier and inverter snubber circuit board
- Power capacitor condition
- Capacitor vent caps
- Fans and ventilation
Two (2) Visits Per Year
All services of annual visit plus the following:
- Inspect inverter and rectified snubbers for discoloration or damaged wiring
- Verify all contacts have secure connections with no signs of discoloration
- Clean interior and exterior of unit
- Measure and record all low-voltage power supply levels
- Operational test of the system, including unit transfer and battery discharge (only performed with customer approval)
- Measure and calibrate all electronics to system specifications (when applicable and possible)
- Check fuses on DC capacitor deck for continuity (as applicable)
WE SERVE CUSTOMERS NATIONWIDE
Backed by two decades of industry experience and over 3,000 satisfied customers nationwide, you know you can rely on Pioneer Critical Power.